Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Halloween Holiday Tour

Are you ready for Halloween? I wanted to share a little of my Halloween decorating tour with you that I am featuring on Maddycakes Muse today! My mantle this year is simple: Owl luminaries, pumpkins wrapped in ribbon & ric rack, tissue pinwheels & my Halloween banner. At night, I turn on the orange mini lights in the owl luminaries & the whole mantle glows!
In my kitchen, I have “ghostly flour, pumpkin soap, trick or treat banner with tissue pinwheels & Halloween pumpkins over my cabinets.
In my living room, a pumpkin display on the table, Haunted House luminaries which has been officially dubbed “Boo town” by my kids, lanterns with candy corn & vine pumpkins on the coffee table, Pumpkin Pi created for my son, hurricanes with candy corn & spider candles in the bookcases & our pumpkin creatures.
The last stop on our tour is the exterior. We boo our friends & neighbors every year & we put our sign on our door, pumpkin luminaries & our spider lanterns, front door wreath complete with spider, trick or treat mat & our trees are wrapped with orange lights and glowing lanterns.
On Halloween night, we line our driveway &walkway with Halloween luminarias! I hope you enjoyed our Halloween Holiday Tour! How do you like to decorate for Halloween?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very nice decorations. Halloween is such a fun holiday!!! It's my favorite. Thank you for the tour :)