Monday, December 19, 2011

Reindeer Donuts

I am taking a little blogging break from working on reindeer donuts for my son's hot cocoa class party tomorrow.  I found the recipe on Love From the Oven but she actually made the donuts.  Instead, I bought a bag of Hostess mini chocolate frosted donettes which made it a whole lot easier. The antlers were made from mini pretzels, a red peanut m&m for the nose & 2 dots of black gel icing for the eyes.






They are easy to assemble & so cute!  One tray done, one more to go!



4 comments:

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

You are so creative. These are just adorable! Happy holidays!

J+S said...

I hosted an ugly sweater party a couple of weeks ago and one of the guests brought these. Too cute.

The Smith Family said...

These are wonderful. What did you use for the eyes?

Unknown said...

The eyes were made with Black gel icing.