Thursday, December 15, 2011

GingerKid Kit

I am always looking for fun, family gifts that are inexpensive but personal. I put together a few of these GingerKid Kits (yes, that's "GingerKids" at my son's request because some families have boys & girls & we do not want to discriminate).


I picked up a bunch of these "Really Big" Gingerbread Men from Trader Joes. And they're right, they are really big, 12" cookies which makes it easier for little hands to decorate. They come with their own frosting and decorations.


Of course, I had to add a few more sprinkles. I started with clear cellophane bags and added gingerbread men, snowflakes, christmas trees, m&m's and other christmas colored sprinkles.


I topped each bag with these cute & free Gingerbread printables from TomKat Studio.

They are all packaged up and ready to deliver this weekend! What gifts are you making this holiday?

Linked to: Weekend Wrap Up, Show & Tell Saturday, Whipperberry, Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog and Somewhat Simple

4 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

So darling, Susan!!

J+S said...

Very cute!

~Jenifer

Unknown said...

Great idea...and I love your packaging! Would you share this here?

http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/12/shine-on-fridays-6-and-some-fabulous.html

milliemorganmedia said...

So awesome. Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower and your blog is too cute. I look forward to reading more posts. I'd appreciate it if you stopped by my blog and followed me back. Thanks! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com