Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Master Bathroom Luxury

For my clients in Chandler, we designed a luxurious master bath with the whirlpool tub as the centerpiece of the room.  We wrapped a walk-in shower around the back of  the tub with two sets of his and her shower heads withs seperate entries



I tied the two spaces together by using the same stone & glass tile in both areas.   We installed travertine tiles on the shower walls & I added a travertine quatrefoil deco insert for an accent.   We also used slabs of travertine on the tub deck & surround.  I selected a GORGEOUS glass mosaic tile (the homeowner says she loves it because it looks diamonds) for the face of the stair risers & as a border in the shower.


It turned out beautifully & my clients enjoy using their luxurious master bath!

No comments: