Monday, August 30, 2010

My Thai Kitchen Invites

This morning, I found out we won a My Thai Kitchen Party from House Party.com! I wanted to send out some quick invites but did not want to spend any money. I went through my kitchen junk drawer, found some take out chopsticks & hand wrote the invite which says "Please help us Thai one on"!


pulled out lanterns I had left over from the dollar store


& reused the lantern packaging as my envelope



& all from items just laying around the house! I am attaching a small ribbon for a door hanger & will hang them on all our guests front doors tomorrow! SO easy, SO FUN, and SO much more personal than an Evite!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love it! You always hae the best ideas!

Amy Ro. said...

such a great idea, hope you don't mind if i use it for our next get together =)