Saturday, July 10, 2010

Girls Weekend Part Two

As promised, a few of the "professional" pics (I don't have them all, she only sent a few) from the weekend...don't you love the pink glass mosaic tile?


we are lined up from oldest (january birthday) to youngest (december birthday) yep, that's me, at the end-I am the baby of the group!


my hubby had a few jokes about having 16 girls in one bed


it was 110 degrees that day (a little warm for photos, but we don't sweat,we glisten)


last photo of the day



I can't wait to see the other photos-which picture do you like the best?

9 comments:

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

What a great looking bunch of ladies!! How fun! Susan, you are precious!! I love the last pic, but they are all great!

Jeanette said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

It looks like a sorority picture! I can't believe you ladies are 40! Such a fun weekend...I'm going to have to plan one with my friends.

Jennifer said...

You all make 40 look like 20! I love how you all coordinated your outfits too.

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

You all are so pretty!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

And yes, no one in the picture looks 40!

Unknown said...

40 must be the new 20! You all look fabulous!

Maddycakes Muse said...

Seriously...you and your friends are BEAUTIFUL. 40?? What a testament of true friendship. That is such a wonderful thing that you all have been friends for so long! I love the last photo the best. I know you girls tore Scottsdale up! :)

Michelle

Melissa said...

how fun and such cute photos.
you look gorgeous!
i like the last one, too. xo