Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mr. Roboto

This weekend, my youngest decided his birthday should be a Laser Tag party INSTEAD of the Mario party we have been planning for the last 6 weeks! Oh, did I mention his birthday is NEXT weekend? Needless to say, I have shifted gears (pun intended) and am trying to roll with it! He chose a robot theme & of course, there is NOTHING besides Wall-E stuff in our local stores.

However, I did find these cool, robot downloads from Paperkraft.





They have a TON of different robot patterns & you can download them here. Now, I just need a few girlfriends to come over to help me cut & glue them together-any volunteers?

4 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Thanks for posting these! We are tentatively looking at a robot party for my son in Sept. this year. I will bookmark these!

Did you see the robot stuff the Hostess posted? I blogged about it, so you can search robot on my blog, and it might give you a couple of good ideas. Good luck!

Kendra@My Insanity said...

I have to tell you, my son just saw these over my shoulder and got really excited about them. They should be a big hit at the party.

CAKE Creative Co. said...

hey susan! nothing like the last minute! not sure if it's too late, but here are few ideas for you: http://www.birthdaygirlblog.com/search?q=robot

Melissa said...

i wish i could help! i would love to. xoxo