Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Circus Cookies & Cakes

photo from Clever Cupcakes
I wanted to congratulate Kara from Kara's Party Ideas for winning the Summer Party Ideas contest on HWTM! Anyone who has seen her Circus/Carnival Party knows what an amazing job she did so CONGRATS Kara! With all this talk of Circus & Carnival Parties, I started looking for cute circus treat ideas for future parties.

And then I saw these adorable circus cookies from Whimsy Cookie Company & these clown hat cookies from Country Living


fancy flours cookie cutters





this adorable cupcake display from yummy piece of cake


circus cake from pink cake box

elephant cookie from neviepie cakes

3 comments:

Domestic Bliss & FOUND said...

FABULOUS blog and great variety of ideas! LOVE it! So happy I found it via TomKat. I will definitely check back in with you and will be sure to send people your way!
Great inspiration~ well done!
K

Whimsy Cookie Co. said...

Thank you Susan!! Is this not the cutest!! I am so loving the circus theme!! I love Neviepie creations..very talented!! Have a wonderful day!!

blueskiesandgreenlights said...

These are gorgeous!!! I got some great ideas for my kiddos' circus party in a couple of weeks!!!! Thanks!!!

--Tabitha
www.bsandgl.blogspot.com