Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scottsdale Residential Project

I wanted to share a residential project I designed with some fabulous clients in Scottsdale. I am in love with their kitchen, especially the big chunky island where everyone hangs out at their parties


The dining nook is another favorite spot of the homeowners. The kids love sitting all together on the bench-I have seen five to six kids at one time!


The family room is comfy-cozy! We chose dark leather to hold up to the kids & hide any spills or messes.


The master bathroom is truly a retreat for our Mom of the house. She loves her fantastic bathtub! We added a small bench under the window so her children have a place to sit & keep her company while she is getting ready!


For more photos, you can visit my portfolio here.

No comments: